Traditional Decorative Turkish Tulips
Ethnic designs are a recurring theme in the work of Anna Lemos, who loves to explore ancient and exotic cultures.
Tulips are a significant part of Turkish art, you can see them everywhere, in tiles, paintings, engraved on glass, embroidered on fabric, woven on carpets.
Tulips were first cultivated by the Turks in Central Asia and brought to Europe after the Turkish expansion. At the end of the 16th century, a Dutch ambassador in Istanbul sent some bulbs of this flower to the Leiden botanical garden, from which the tulip fields, so typical of Holland, originated. In Turkey, this flower symbolizes perfect love
With the “Needlepoint” technique, it can be used as a decoration piece, or for a cushion cover.
Screen Size: 20 * 20cm
This iCRAFT KIT includes:
- Canvas - Design printed on mesh size 10;
- 100% cotton threads;
- 2 tapestry needles;
- Instruction manual;
- Flyer with a brief biography of the author / designer and other drawings by the same author available on our website;
- Small cloth bag to transport the lines;
- Cloth bag with handles for easy transport of your project.
- If you are going to make a cushion cover, it is recommended that you see in the instruction manual which points are most suitable, in order to have a more resistant finish;
- This kit does not include the necessary material for the cushion, namely fabric and filling;
- Bearing in mind that each monitor has different calibrations, there may be a difference between the colors of the screen and the colors of the lines.
Have fun and share your work with us!
|Normal Mail||Blue Mail||Normal Mail||Blue Mail|
|Continent||1.50 €||2.50 €||1.50 €||2.50 €|
|Islands||1.50 €||2.50 €||1.50 €||2.50 €|
|Europe||4.50 €||6.50 €||4.50 €||6.50 €|
|Outside Europe||8.00 €||10.00 €||8.00 €||10.00 €|